- Irish Parade Sashes for Sale
- History Writing Contest Information 2018-19
- Upcoming Events
- 2018 NATIONAL CONVENTION
- Irish Essay Contest 2017-18
- Meriden Installation of Officers 1-21-18
- 2017-19 State/Div. Officers
- State Board Meeting 1-27-18
- DANBURY INSTALLATION 1/6/18
- DANBURY CHRISTMAS GIVING 2017
- Waterbury Installation 1/7/18
- STAMFORD INSTALLATION 2018
- PAST PRESIDENTS LAOH
- SAINT BRIGID CELEBRATION 2016
- Main Page
- Who We Are
- Catholic Action
- St. Brigid
- St. Brigid Bash Meriden 2-2-13
- Meriden Essay Winners 2017-18
- Important Links & Dates
- Photo Gallery 2-19-12
- Installation of Officers Photos 5-4-13
- Relay For Life 5-17-13
- Meriden AOH 90th Anniversary Dinner 9-7-13
- Flag Raising Meriden 3-17-13
Interested in purchasing Irish parade sashes for yourself, organization, club, church or town?
The sashes are made of satin fabric with cotton lining. The sashes have green/white/orange stripes with a metallic gold braid & gold fringe. They come in three sizes: 90” length/ 80" length and 70” length. They come fully embroidered with the name of your favorite organization, team, club, church, school or city. Individual names can also be embroidered. They are worn over your right shoulder.
Cost of one sash: $100.00. This includes shipping.
(100" sash - $125.00)
We custom make each sash and we can make any color you chose.
If interested in purchasing a sash please call:
203-886-6948 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sashes are fully embroidered and ready for delivery in 15-30days.
All of the sashes are made by the Meriden Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians Division #15.